Pot fire
hmm does this count as a working hazzard or a work related benefit?
I finally have a blog! Stop nagging me about it now will yah ;) This blog is mostly for my "far away friends" but as always everyone is welcome! This blog will be about whats going on in my life for the moment but also about music, movies and life in general. I´m not promising freqvent updates here though.. not much for regularity as you probably know by now, but will do my best of cours.
6 comments:
Monica wants me to check in on you. I know you´ll be fine. You know you´ll be fine! Just do what you know you need to do and you´ll be fine, as always.
still looking for that smile
I forgot. This movie reminds me of something that happend some 10 years ago. Ha ha ha once in a life time, you remember? You should, it would bring that smile back
I´m fine, no worries.
Yeah I remember that, how can I ever forget =) here´s the smile dude
Thank God! dont you ever do that again! Even I was starting to be worried. Next time I´ll come over and smack you silly.
What did I do?!? Oh yeah bring it on, just bring it on Melw. Who will help you =) Love you to
hihi nice english "starting to be worried" hihihi Why are you worried by the way? I´m not following
Post a Comment