Thursday, September 27, 2007

Stockholm - Sergels torg


In Stockholm for workstuff but I got the afternoon free for some sightseeing. I havnt been here much and this is nothing like home its about 1,8 millions living here, at home its about 39 000. I had a fun shoping run in the city found some real nice stores and wishes that I had lot more money than I do. Sergels torg is kind of smack in the middle and well its Sergels torg. I ran around for a couple of hours and all the time a dude was sitting in the middle of the square meditating... Hes not alone the whole place is filled with weird people

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That´s a pretty nice photo. So you made it home safe and sound?

(I still longing to see some drawings you know)

Issan said...

Thanx, its the pattern in the square that does it. I went around the square from above and it´s kind of cool. I never thought of it when seeing the square on TV. Whoever made the plans for Sergels Torg is worth a pat on the back or something =)