I finally have a blog! Stop nagging me about it now will yah ;) This blog is mostly for my "far away friends" but as always everyone is welcome! This blog will be about whats going on in my life for the moment but also about music, movies and life in general. I´m not promising freqvent updates here though.. not much for regularity as you probably know by now, but will do my best of cours.
5 comments:
Knowing you, you´re drawing to. Got something to show?
good guess, and heres another guess. I´m guessing thats you Melw, but I dont know because you didnt sign your comment...
Nope nope nope nope you know I wont do that
Beg your pardon madam, I forgot to sign.
Come on live a little. You know you´re good
Not! I´m bad to the bone, pure evil spreading fear and anxiety around me.
Tell you what, I´ll think about it. Maybe when I put up the new blogg at issan.se
The new blog? What is wrong with this one?
Post a Comment