I finally have a blog! Stop nagging me about it now will yah ;) This blog is mostly for my "far away friends" but as always everyone is welcome! This blog will be about whats going on in my life for the moment but also about music, movies and life in general. I´m not promising freqvent updates here though.. not much for regularity as you probably know by now, but will do my best of cours.
3 comments:
Hey, shouldnt you turn off for a while? Not complaining, I like reading your blog. Just curious.
Sorry forgot to ask what I intended to ask.
Did you pass? ;)
Hey there who ever you are. Nice to know that someone likes to read my blog =) thanks!
Well, things (as well has I, I guess) have changed a bit. Life is still up side down but not as much. Besides some friends complained that I wasnt blogging and I got tired of hearing it.
LOL.. yes I did pass. Got trouble getting it right though. Been through this 3 times before and it´s always the same I have to redo 2-3 times, I just dont seem to be able to get enough air in my lugns to it right.. I´m not aiming to practis on this either, it´s not THAT fun you know =)
Post a Comment